Benavon cottage is warm, comfortable and tastefully decorated, has electric central heating and is extremely well equipped including washing machine, dishwasher and microwave.
The large airy sitting room is on the whole of the first floor. It overlooks our large well maintained garden with views to Delnabo Hill and the distant Cairngorm Mountains.
- Modern equipped open plan kitchen/dining area.
- Full electric cooker and microwave, electric toaster.
- George Foreman grill, electric kettle.
- Automatic washing machine, fridge freezer and dishwasher.
Two bedrooms sleeping four guests are on the ground floor. One double bedded the other with an adult size bunk bed (Z-bed available).
- Duvets and electric blankets, hair drier and iron.
- Bathroom with spa bath/shower and electric shaving point.
- Electric storage heating.
Heating, linen and towels provided in cost.
Dogs welcome by prior arrangement.
Use of large shared Garden.
off season short breaks available
Linen, towels and backgroung heating included in price.
Well equiped kitchen with basics like salt,pepper and sugar included. Private parking. Shared garden.
Online shopping from Tesco and Asda can be delivered.
Well behaved pets by prior arrangement.